Planned Giving Legacy Circle
There are a limited number of ways to make an impact that lasts beyond a lifetime.
Protecting land is one of those ways.
Since 1974, the vision of the Cedar Lakes Conservation Foundation (CLCF) has been to sustain the natural beauty, clean water and biodiversity of the Cedar Lakes region. CLCF has helped to protect over 2,500 acres of land. With a legacy gift, you can help to preserve the lakes and lands you love for generations to come. Please consider becoming part of a very special group of land conservation supporters by making a planned gift to CLCF. By doing so, you will be joining CLCF’s Legacy Circle.
The Bequest Challenge – A $20,000 Match
To kick off CLCF’s Legacy Circle, two anonymous couples are offering a unique program. For every family who joins CLCF’s Legacy Circle and completes a non-binding Bequest Challenge Notice of Intent, they will release $1,000 up to a total of $20,000 to CLCF. If you would like to participate in CLCF’s Legacy Circle, please fill out and return CLCF’s Notice of Intent Form. Click here to download CLCF’s Legacy Circle Notice of Intent.
Join these CLCF Legacy Circle Donors
CLCF supporters, Mary and John Emory, have included CLCF as an IRA beneficiary. According to Mary, “Leaving a percentage of our IRA to CLCF is an easy way to continue our longtime support for this important organization.
Bev and Jeff Kenkel have also been involved with CLCF for many years with Jeff having served on the Board and as Executive Director following Goeff Maclay’s retirement. Jeff’s parents, John and Jean Schumann donated conservation easements to CLCF covering 114 acres of land between 2000 AND 2007. Jeff’s grandparents, Morris and Gladys Rosenheimer bought several acres of land adjacent to their home on Big Cedar Lake which was donated to CLCF in 1991. Bev and Jeff are continuing the family conservation legacy by designating CLCF as a beneficiary of their trust.
Ways to Give:
- Gift from a Will, Trust or Residuary Estate by including CLCF in your will or trust.
- Gift from a Retirement Plan or IRA by designating CLCF as a retirement account beneficiary.
- Gift of Life Insurance by designating CLCF as a life insurance beneficiary.
- Gift of Real Estate by designating CLCF as a beneficiary of real estate.
- Gift from a Charitable Trust allowing you to receive income during you lifetime with CLCF designated as the beneficiary or the reverse.
- Gift from a Bank or Brokerage by designating CLCF as a beneficiary of a bank or brokerage account.
Thank you for considering including CLCF in your estate planning. If you have any additional questions, please call Linda Mutschler at (414) 614-5084 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.